Print Friendly Recipe
- Angela Creighton
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli florets, washed and patted dry
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) Miracle Whip
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- Cover raisins with hot water until soft.
- Combine Miracle Whip, vinegar, sugar and mix well.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least one hour, preferably overnight.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.