Print Friendly Recipe
- A casserole with ground beef, cream corn and topped with mashed potatoes.
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). lean ground beef
- 1/2 pkg. lipton onion soup mix
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream corn
- 6 medium potatoes, mashed
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter or margarine
- Brown ground beef with onion soup mix, salt and pepper, and garlic powder.
- Strain meat and put in a round casserole dish.
- Cover meat with cream corn.
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 30 minutes.
- This can be made ahead of time and baked in the oven just before
You may substitute cream corn with other vegetables but I find
it is juicier with cream corn.
Sometimes for a change I sautee fresh mushrooms and add a
layer on top of the meat.
Try this recipe and personalize it to your own tastes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.