Print Friendly Recipe
- A rich and fluffy cupcake with a chocolate chip cheesecake center.
- GARecipes from GiddiLynn
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking soda
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). oil
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). beaten egg
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl combine flour, baking soda, cocoa, sugar and salt.
- In another bowl combine water, oil and vanilla.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry and stir well.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners and spoon 2 tbspful of batter in each.
- Combine cream cheese, egg sugar and chocolate chips.
- Spoon 1 tbspful into each cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and cool immediately.
- You may spoon a little bit of batter over filling before
baking if you wish but I don't think it's necessary.
Try these and enjoy them.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.