Print Friendly Recipe
- A cream cheese tart topped with fruit.
Serves/Makes:18-24 (depending on size)
- 1 pkg graham wafers
- 3 pkgs cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 pkg aluminum foil cups for tarts
- Beat cream cheese until soft.
- Mix all other ingredients.
- Add mixture to softened cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Put graham wafers in bottom of foil cup and pour mixture in.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool and top with cherries or other fruit or whipcream.
- These are very easy to make and they don't take alot of time.
I make them and send them in lunches for school and work.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.