Print Friendly Recipe
- Erin M.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 12 flour tortillas
- 3 cups (700 ml) shredded lettuce
- 8 oz (224 grm). shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) taco sauce
- taco sauce
- Brown meat and drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, green chiles and taco seasonings.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon 1/3 cup (80 ml) of mix onto a tortilla.
- Fry in 1 in. of oil turning to fry both sides, then drain.
- Repeat until mixture is used.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, onions, and taco sauce as desired.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.