Print Friendly Recipe
- Cool and sweet, quick and filling
- Janette Barney
- 2 cups (475 ml) fat-free vanilla or plain yogurt (a flavored kind is alright too.)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced fresh or unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (225 ml) mixed fresh or unsweetened frozen berries such as raspberries, blueberries or blackberries.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and puree.
- Serve in chilled glasses.
- This is very filling and a nice treat. With only about 175 calories and
1 gram of fat it is perfect for dessert if you are ever on a diet.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.