Print Friendly Recipe
- Low-fat, tender & delicious
- Carol Welte
- nonstick cooking spray
- 6 boneless pork chops, fat removed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp (5 ml). paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). caraway seeds
- 1 tsp (5 ml). dill weed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). onion powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). garlic powder
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- In small bowl, mix paprika, caraway seeds, dill week, onion and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix on both sides of chops.
- In skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onions over medium heat till almost soft.
- Add chops and brown on both sides.
- Add sliced mushrooms and water.
- Reduce heat, cover tightly and simmer 1 hour (adding more water if necessary).
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Mix 1 tbsp (15 ml) to 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of water.
- Stir into liquid in skillet.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly till desired thickness is achieved.
- Spoon sauce over chops and enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.