Print Friendly Recipe
- Chef Reese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 28 oz (784 grm). canned tomatoes drained and chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) fennel seed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of sugar
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add shrimp and garlic, season and cook 3 to 4 minutes over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove shrimp from pan set aside.
- Add tomatoes and parsley to pan, season with salt and pepper and fennel seed, cook 4 to 5 minutes over high heat, stirriing occasionally.
- Stir in lemon juice and sugar and replace shrimp in the pan.
- Spoon into scallop shells and serve, or serve without shells.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.