Print Friendly Recipe
- Chef Goffredo Fraccaro, La Riviera Restaurant, New Orleans
- 12 squid
- flour, for dusting
- oil, for frying
- 2 lemons
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Remove the skeletal structures from the squid and scrape the skin away with the dull side of a knife down to the white flesh.
- Cut the squid into pieces and rinse in cold water.
- Drain and dredge the squid in flour, shaking off the excess.
- Carefully fry in hot oil until golden brown. Do not crowd the pot.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Great Chefs of New Orleans, Tele-record Productions
Box 71112, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1983.
Recipe courtesy of Sean Wenzel's web site.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.