Print Friendly Recipe
- Mama's Cookbook via the Internet
- 1 18.7 oz (523.6 grm). package Ragu Pizza Quick Mix for Homemade Pizza Crust
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). jar Ragu Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained thoroughly
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Prepare crust mix according to package directions, using 6 level scoops of mix and 1/2 cup (125 ml) warm water.
- Let dough rest.
- In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup (60 ml) sauce, broccoli, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Divide dough into 6 equal pieces.
- Roll each into a 7-inch circle.
- Spoon 1/4 cup (60 ml) broccoli mixture onto half of each circle.
- Brush outer edges of dough lightly with beaten egg.
- Fold dough over filling to form a half circle, and press to seal edges.
- Place on baking sheet and brush with egg.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Heat remaining sauce and serve with calzones.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.