Print Friendly Recipe
- A meatloaf that's not dry.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) ketchup
- 1/2 pkg. onion soup mix
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- In a mixing bowl put all ingredients and use hands to mix.
- When mixed put in loaf pan and press to sides.
- Take a little bit more ketchup and rub over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- When done let stand 5 to 10 minutes before taking out of pan and slicing.
- My husband and kids love my meatloaf and we have it almost
every week. You can make potatoes, rice or noodles with it
or just have salad and a fresh loaf of bread. Hope you try
it and like it as much as we do.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.