Print Friendly Recipe
- Recipe chat site
- 1 large Onion (1 cup)
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cans Minced clams (8-oz each can)
- 6 med Tomatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Basil leaves (dried), crumbled
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Oregano leaves (dried), crumbled
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Parsley, chopped
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil, in a medium-sized pan, until soft.
- Drain liquid from clams into saucepan, reserving clams.
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
- Bring to a boil and lower heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thicked as you like it.
- Mix in clams and parsley, and heat 5 minutes longer.
- Serve over linguini or other pasta.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.