Print Friendly Recipe
- Betsy Couch, through The Kitchen Link
- Red clam sauce:
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Olive oil
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) Tomato paste
- 1 bottle Clam juice (8 oz)
- 2 cans Chopped clams (6-1/2 oz (182 grm) each), drained, 1/2 cup (125 ml) juice reserved
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Fresh parsley, chopped
- Pinch of dried red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 ounces Fettuccine, freshly cooked
- Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until golden brown, about 1 minute.
- Add tomato paste and stir 1 minute.
- Add clam juice, 1/2 cup (125 ml) juice reserved from clams, and parsley, and simmer until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Add clams and red pepper flakes, and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over fettuccine.
- Toss throughly and serve.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.