Print Friendly Recipe
- Pillsbury's Internet site
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). jar Old El Paso medium taco sauce
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can Hungry Jack Refrigerated Buttermilk Flaky Biscuits
- 1 cup (225 ml) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (225 ml) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 2.25 oz (63 grm). can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red bell pepper (if desired), chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) green bell pepper (if desired), chopped
- 1 can mushroom pieces and stems (if desired), drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Lightly grease a 13 inch x 9 inch baking dish.
- Spread taco sauce evenly over bottom of greased dish.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Place biscuit pieces in taco sauce; turn to coat.
- Sprinkle biscuits with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the mozzarella cheese and the olives.
- Mix gently.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 15 to 18 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, combine ground beef, bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Cook until beef is browned; drain.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup (125 ml) mozzarella cheese over mixture in casserole.
- Top with ground beef mixture.
- Bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until mixture bubbles vigorously around edges.
- Pillsbury comments: Ready in 30 minutes, this busy-can casserole
stretches a little ground beef a long way.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.