Print Friendly Recipe
- Pillsbury Co. Internet site
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Instant minced onion OR 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped onion
- 1 to 2 tbsp (30 ml) Brown sugar
- 1 can Refrigerated flaky biscuits (12 ounces)
- 2 ounces Cheddar or American cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Grease muffin 10 cups (2350 ml).
- Brown ground beef in large skillet, then drain.
- Stir in barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar.
- Cook 1 minute to blend flavors, stirring constantly.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup.
- Firmly press in bottom and up sides of cup, forming 1/4-inch rim.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup (60 ml) meat mixture into each biscuit lined cup.
- Sprinkle each with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges of biscuits are golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute, then remove from pan.
- Tip: To make ahead, prepare as directed through step 10 above.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours, then bake as directed.
Nutrition per serving: Calories, 240; Protein, 11 g; Carbohydrage, 19 g;
Fat, 13 g; Sodium, 520 mg
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.