Print Friendly Recipe
- Libby McBrian
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 3 pkgs chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- dash salt
- 1/2 pound butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) nuts, chopped
- Place sugar and evaporated milk in non-stick pan or pot.
- Bring to boil, then boil EXACTLY 6 1/2 minutes while stirring CONSTANTLY.
- Remove from heat add the remaining ingredients as you stir vigorously.
- Chill in a greased pan. Cut before completely firm.
- My family actually prefers using Milk Chocolate Chips instead of
semi-sweet. The key to making the fudge creamy and keeping it from
becoming grainy, is boiling it for the exact time mentioned while
This is the same recipe they use at See's Candy Stores. It is creamy
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.