Print Friendly Recipe
- Searchable Online Archive of Recipes Internet site
- 1 cup (225 ml) beef broth
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). cornstarch
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). water
- 1 tsp (5 ml). brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). oil
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). lean ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups (475 ml) Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 cups (700 ml) cooked rice, hot
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- Bring broth to a boil in medium sauce pan.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat.
- Add beef and stirfry until no longer pink, breaking larger pieces with a wooden spoon. Add garlic and chinese cabbage.
- Stirfry about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat and add broth mixture.
- Stir until thickened.
- Add tofu.
- Gently stir until heated, about 1 minute.
- Spoon tofu mixture over rice and garnish with green onions.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.