Print Friendly Recipe
- Deanne/MasterCook/Searchable Online Archine of Recipes
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). paprika
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). dry red wine
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted and buttered
- In large skillet, brown beef and bacon until no longer pink. Drain. (This step may be done ahead of time. It can be cooked in large quantities and frozen.)
- In crockpot, mix together drained beef, bacon, onion, flour, paprika and salt.
- Stir in undiluted soup and wine.
- Cover pot and cook on "Low" setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Spoon mixture over toasted buns.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.