Print Friendly Recipe
- Recipes made with ground beef.
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground beef
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) onion, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) cabbage, chopped OR bean sprouts
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- oil for frying pan
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). cornstarch
- 2 tsp (10 ml). sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). vinegar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chicken broth (or water and chicken bouillon)
- hot cooked rice, as needed
- Brown ground beef.
- Mix together all 5 patty ingredients.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls into hot, oiled frying pan.
- Press patties to flatten with spatula as they cook.
- Brown both sides.
- Mix 5 sauce ingredients in small saucepan.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Serve patties hot with sauce and rice.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.