Print Friendly Recipe
- Tater tots with a creamy soup, corn, and meat mixture, topped with cheese!
- Jon and Rhonda
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef or turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package frozen Tater Tot potatoes
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 soup can of milk or water
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 can whole kernel corn
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a skillet, brown the meat and onion; drain any fat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place meat and onions in a greased 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) to 2 quarts (1900 ml) casserole dish.
- Stir corn into mixture.
- Top with potatoes.
- Combine soup and milk or water, pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 40 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.