Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vegetable oil
- 4 thin pork chops, 1/2 inch thick (about 1 lb (.5 kg).)
- 2 large Granny Smith apples
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen unsweetened apple juice concentrate
- 2 tsp (10 ml). Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- Heat oil in medium-size skillet over medium heat.
- Add chops; cook, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to warm platter.
- Pare, core, and cut apples crosswise into rings about 1/4 inch thick.
- After chops are removed from skillet, add rings to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add apple juice concentrate.
- Bring to boiling.
- Stir in mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Return chops to skillet and spoon apple mixture over top.
- Delicious. The apple mixture doesn't over-power the chops, but compliments
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.