Print Friendly Recipe
- Layered Casserole
- Patty Johnson
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1 can white kernal corn
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- cumin and salt to taste
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chili powder, or as desired
- parmesan cheese
- 1 package egg noodles
- Brown ground beef and drain off the grease.
- Add chili powder, cumin and salt.
- Add onion and green pepper
- Stir in corn and tomatoes
- Bring to boil, remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook noodles, drain.
- Grease 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Place a layer of noodles then a layer of meat mixture.
- Continue until all ingredients have been used.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- This is one of my Mother's recipes and one that I dearly love. I love to
take this as a covered dish.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.