Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). box manicotti
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated jack cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). container ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1 32 oz (896 grm). jar spaghetti sauce
- Cook manicotti according to package directions.
- Drain; cool.
- Combine grated jack, cheddar, parmesan and ricotta cheeses.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix mixture thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into cooked manicotti shells.
- Spread thin layer of sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Arrange manicotti in single layer over sauce.
- Cover with remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 40 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake 15 minutes longer.
- All you need to complete this meal is a salad and some crusty bread!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.