Print Friendly Recipe
- Pam Recipe from "Favorite Recipes of Home Ec. Teachers"
- Juice and rind of 1 lemon
- Juice and rind of 1 orange
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). tataric acid
- 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water
- 2 qt. cold water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grape juice
- 1 qt. ginger ale
- Combine juice, rinds, sugar, tartaric acid and boiling water.
- Allow to stand for 24 hours.
- Strain, if desired.
- Add cold water and grape juice; pour into punch bowl.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- This recipe is from "Favorite Recipes of Home Economic
Teachers - Money Saving Cookbook" dated MCMLXXI
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.