Print Friendly Recipe
- 12 oz (336 grm). fettuccine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) cream, heavy or light
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- dash of white pepper
- romano cheese to taste (about 1 tbsp (15 ml) to 2 tbsp (30 ml).)
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- While fettuccine cooks, heat butter and cream in small pan until butter melts.
- Stir in parmesan, salt, pepper, and romano.
- Keep warm over low heat.
- Drain fettucine, return to pan, pour sauce over noodles, toss gently until noodles are coated.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.