Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) flaked salmon
- 1 cup (225 ml) soft bread crumbs
- 2 tsp (10 ml). lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- dash cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups (700 ml) thick white sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooked english peas
- 2 tsp (10 ml). chopped parsley
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Combine salmon, bread crumbs, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Add eggs; mix well
- Blend in two cups of the white sauce.
- Turn mixture into greased 9-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes (or until firm)
- Combine peas, parsley, chopped eggs & remaining sauce in pan.
- Heat to serving temperature.
- Serve sauce over salmon loaf.
- You might try your favorite "Cream of" soup for the white
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.