Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). can salmon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). grated onion
- dash of seasoned pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
- Drain about half of the liquid from salmon, then flake salmon.
- Combine bread crumbs, onion, seasonings, and soup.
- Stir in salmon, mix well.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Shape mixture into croquettes or patties.
- Roll in cornmeal.
- Fry in hot deep oil (vegatable oil) until browned.
Sometimes I leave out the soup, mix the cornmeal in, and
add an egg to the mixture.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.