Print Friendly Recipe
- Light, chewy cookies
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 bsp milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking power
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) uncooked quick rolled oats
- Optional: 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins or nuts or chocolate chips
- Cream butter.
- And and cream brown and white sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla, and milk and beat until smooth.
- Sift together flour, soda, baking powder and salt and add to butter mixture. Beat well.
- Drop cookies by well rounded tbsp 2 inches apart on well-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 min in 350 degree (175 C.) oven until light brown.
- This makes a light, thin, delicate oatmeal cookie that is chewy. I
always add the raisins!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.