Print Friendly Recipe
- KFC Cole slaw sauce
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped fine
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/4 of a medium green pepper, sliced thin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cider vinegar
- Mix cabbage, carrots and green pepper with salt & pepper.
- Mix all sauce ingredients and add to cabbage.
- Let sit in refrigerator 2 or 3 hours.
- I sometimes sprinkle into the sauce some garlic powder.
Some people grate a bit of onion. I do not use onion in
my slaw because it does make a difference in the taste that
I don't care for.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.