Print Friendly Recipe
- Light & easy
- 2 cups (475 ml) all purpose flour
- 2-1/2 tsp (12.5 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Crisco
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into bowl.
- Cut in crisco with fork until mixture resembles corn meal.
- Add milk and blend lightly with fork only until flour is moistened and dough pulls away from bowl.
- Turn on lightly floured board and knead lightly (30 sec.) and roll 3/4 " thick.
- With biscuit cutter cut out biscuits and place on lightly greased pan.
- Brush tops with melted butter and bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 12-15 minutes.
- Who wants to go through a big deal in the morning? Well this
is quite simple. You can mix batter the night before and
refrigerate to roll out in the AM if you like.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.