Print Friendly Recipe
- For those who can't eat the rich sauce.
- 2 cups (475 ml) nonfat cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter-flavored granules
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chicken flavored boullion cubes
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried basil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground black pepper
- dash of red pepper
- cooked fettucini
- Combine all ingredients except pasta in container of an electric blender.
- Process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Pour into a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
- Mix with cooked fettucini and serve.
- This is a good substitute for the real thing if you are on a low fat diet.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.