Print Friendly Recipe
- Spicy hot chicken wings, hot hot!
- 20 chicken wings, small sized if possible
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Tobasco sauce (hot!)
- 3 tsp (15 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) basil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cayenne pepper
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- dash garlic powder
- dash of sage
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce, let refrigerate 10 min.
- Cut tips off of chicken wings, and dry them with paper towels.
- Deep fry the wings at a high temperature, until golden.
- Make sure wings are completely done inside, not pink!
- After done, coat wings in sauce, cover completely.
- Serve steaming hot with celery stalks and blue cheese/ranch dressing!
- I looked all over the web for a buffalo wing recipe, and found only
advertisements for some sauce or another sold in stores. I didn't
want to buy a sauce, I wanted to make one! So here is what I came up
with myself, and its a keeper! Enjoy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.