Print Friendly Recipe
- Dana Wilson
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix (can also use onion/mushroom mix)
- your favorite BBQ sauce
- hamburger buns
- Combine ground beef and the packet of soup mix in a large bowl and mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Place patties in a glass baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour your favorite BBQ sauce on top of each burger.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees (200 C.) until burgers are done.
- This is a very easy and very tasty variation of hamburgers.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.