Print Friendly Recipe
- Dana Wilson
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 packet Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic soup mix
- olive oil (no exact amount)
- fresh sliced mushrooms
- Place chicken breast halves in a glass baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drizzle olive oil over each piece of chicken.
- Top chicken with soup mix.
- Drizzle with more olive oil.
- Top with sliced mushrooms (as much or as little as you like).
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- I made this recipe up one evening after a long day at work.
It is easy to prepare and tastes good too!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.