Print Friendly Recipe
- Patty Johnson
Serves/Makes:One 9"X13" dessert
- 1 can (20 oz (560 grm).) crushed pineapple
- 1 can (20 oz (560 grm).) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecans, chopped
- 1 package (18 oz (504 grm).) Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Spray a 13 inch X 9 inch baking dish with Pam
- Combine pie filling and pineapple, juice included.
- Mix well.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over mixture in baking dish.
- Melt butter and pour evenly over cake mix.
- Bake for 30 min.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle pecans over top.
- Put bake into oven for additional 30 min.
- Let stand at room temperature for at least 20 min. before serving.
- The recipe was found in the "Pass The Plate" Cookbook and was
contributed by Mrs. Ronald B. Gillikin. This cookbook is from my
hometown and has many wonderful recipes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.