Print Friendly Recipe
- Low Fat and Delicious
- Angela Creighton
Serves/Makes:1 loaf (16 servings)
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1-1/4 tsp (6 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 2 slightly beaten egg whites
- 1 cup (225 ml) mashed banana
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) applesauce
- nonstick spray coating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Spray an 8 inch x 4 inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Stir until just moistened.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- This recipe can also be made as muffins.
Bake muffins at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.
VARIATION: Add 1/2 cup lowfat chocolate chips to batter.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.