Print Friendly Recipe
- No-crust pie
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef or turkey
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Bisquick Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded chedder cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Grease 10 inch pie pan.
- Cook and stir beef and onion over medium heat until beef is brown. Drain and spread on pie pan.
- Beat milk, Bisquick mix, eggs, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Pour over meat and bake 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with tomato slices and sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven and bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean and cheese is melted.
- Cool 5 minutes before cutting.
- This is a very easy recipe and my family love it. Sometimes
I can only serve 4 because they slice the pie in quarters.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.