Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) ginger
- 8 chicken thighs
- In skillet combine all ingedients except chicken.
- Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chicken, and simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes or till tender.
- Serve with flavored rice side dish and vegetables.
- Reserve cooking marnidade to pour over chicken, if anyone desires.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.