Print Friendly Recipe
- I Dunno
- 1 lb (.5 kg). spaghetti
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped green pepper
- 1 small jar pimentos
- 3 cups (700 ml) diced chicken, ham, turkey or shrimp
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- bread crumbs for topping
- Break spaghetti into 2 inch pieces: cook and drain.
- Cook and drain spinach.
- Mix soup, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, celery, green pepper and pimento.
- Spray a 3 quarts (2850 ml) casserole with vegetable spray.
- Spread pasta on bottom of casserole.
- Cover pasta with spinach.
- Sprinkle chicken over spinach.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle casserole with cheese.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake 1 hour at 300 degrees (150 C.).
- I have several other recipe variations of Greek Spaghetti, See If
this jogs your memory and if this is not the right one let me know
and we'll try another...I Dunno
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.