Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). boneless round steak, 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). cooking oil
- 16 oz (448 grm). can cut tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced celery
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced carrot
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dried thyme
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). quick tapioca (thickener)
- 2 cups (475 ml) rice or noodles, cooked
- Trim fat from meat and cut into 4 serving size pieces.
- Brown meat in a skillet with hot oil.
- In a slow cooker place onion, celery and carrot.
- Sprinkle with thyme, quick tapioca, salt, and pepper.
- Pour undrained tomatoes over veggies.
- Add meat.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.