Print Friendly Recipe
- From Campbell's Cooking with Soup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) diced green pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped onion
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) diced pimento
- In 10 inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook green pepper and onion until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in soup and milk, blend well.
- Stir in chicken, cheese and pimento.
- Cook 5 minutes more or until heated through.
- Serve over baking powder biscuits.
- Can also be served on mashed potatoes, toast, or baked potato.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.