Print Friendly Recipe
- A quick skillet supper. Serve with a salad and bread.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can sliced or stewed tomatoes, partially drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger and onion til no pink shows in meat and onion is tender.
- Add can of corn and can of tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and add cheese over the top.
- Put lid on just until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- This recipe cam from an old 4H manual. It was the first meal I ever
cooked, and is still a favorite of my family's.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.