Print Friendly Recipe
- The Wide, Wide World of Texas Cooking
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Milk
- 2 Tbs (30 ml). melted butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). paprika
- 1 cup (225 ml) canned Salmon (skin and bones removed)
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooked whole-kernel corn
- Fat for frying (I use a tiny bit of olive oil)
- Beat eggs and then beat again with milk.
- Add butter.
- Combine dry ingredients and sift together. Add to egg mixture and blend.
- Flake salmon.
- Add salmon and corn to batter.
- Drop by tbsp, a few at a time into deep fat at 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Fry until golden brown on all sides. ( I fry them in a skillet like pancakes, flip them until golden brown like everything else you fry. Less grease!)
- Skim out and drain on paper.
- (You can just bake them like salmon patties but, take more time. At 350 degrees (175 C.).)
- Keep hot on baking sheet in oven at 250 degrees (125 C.) until all are done. Serve with Parsley Sauce.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.