Print Friendly Recipe
- Crockery Cooking by Irena Chalmers, 1975
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). round steak
- 3 onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). nutmeg
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). quick cooking tapioca
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) beer
- Place the steak in a crockpot.
- Cover with onions, garlic and parsley.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Stir tapioca into beer and pour down the side of pot.
- Cover and cook on low temperature for 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.
As well as providing an excellent flavor for beef, beer is also a good
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.