Print Friendly Recipe
- Faith Friddle
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 can milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Place in 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Peel and thinly slice potatoes and onions.
- Place in layers on top of ground beef.
- Mix tomato soup and milk and pour over potatoes.
- Cover with foil and bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) until potatoes are tender (about 45 minutes.)
- Remove foil, sprinkle with cheeze and put back in oven 10 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.