Print Friendly Recipe
- Kim (from Copycat Recipes)
- 8 cups (1900 ml) cabbage, chopped very fine (1 head cabbage)
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) buttermilk
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) white vinegar
- 2-1/2 tbsp (35 ml) lemon juice
- Be sure the cabbage and carrots are chopped up into very fine pieces.
- Combine sugar, salt, pepper, milk, mayonaise, buttermilk, vinegar and lemon juice and beat until smooth.
- Add the cabbage and carrots and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least a couple hours before serving for a blending of flavors.
Copyright ©1997-2021 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.