Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 small can chopped black olives, drained
- 8 oz (224 grm). spaghetti
- Bring first 3 ingredients to room temperature.
- Warm serving bowl in oven.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, beat together eggs and cream until just combined.
- Drain pasta when done, do not rinse!
- Add butter to warm bowl and add pasta, toss to coat.
- Add egg and cream mixture to hot pasta, toss quickly; add parmesan, toss, add bacon and olives, toss.
- Serve immediately.
- The key to this recipe is to work fast once the pasta is done. All the
other steps need to be done as quickly as possible while the pasta is still
very hot. The heat from the hot pasta cooks the eggs, and the cream keeps
it, well, creamy!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.