Print Friendly Recipe
- **** on Shingle (use sausage for Sausage on Shingle)
- 1 lb (.5 kg) hamburger meat (or Sausage)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- water or milk for gravy
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 - 16 slices of toast
- Brown hamburger meat (or sausage) with chopped onion.
- Drain off fat.
- Remove meat from skillet.
- Retain enough fat to make the gravy.
- Add flour slowly to the fat in hot skillet, mixing well.
- Stir water or milk into skillet to make the gravy.
- Mix meat into the gravy in the skillet.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over toast.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.