Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 pkg. imitation crab meat or 2 6-oz.cans crabmeat, shredded
- 48 won ton skins
- oil for frying
- water for sealing
- Cream the cheese in a mixer.
- Add the green onions and the crab meat and blend well.
- Place about 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). of the mixture on the skin and smooth out.
- Moisten two adjacent sides of the won ton skin with fingertip.
- Fold the "dry" corner over the mix to form a triangle.
- Press the edges to seal.
- Heat oil to approximately 375F and fry a few at a time, turning over halfway through till golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.