Print Friendly Recipe
- MUSTARD BASED BARBEQUE SAUCE
- FARMER'S ALMANAC
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) butter
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) worcestshire
- 1-1/4 tsp (6 ml) black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Tabasco
- combine ingredients in saucepan.
- simmer 30 minutes over low heat.
- Let stand 1 hour before using.
- Refrigerate unused sauce.
- This is a little different than the normal barbecue sauce. In South Carolina
this is the normal. I love it. My family eats it on everything from hamburger to ribs. If you dont like spicy you
can leave out the hot sauce. ENJOY!!!!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.